Saturday, January 22

What i've been done?

Hello. I'm back. After this hectic days. I got my extra lesson on school. And school have a new rules, i should come between 6.45-6.50. which means i'll come late again again and again. i hate this rules!!!!
Then i'm studying at school untill 17.15 at i was home at 18.00. Can you imagine that??? i spent my days in school!!!!!!!! And my home just a place for take a rest. i cant do anything when i was home. But it was for my future, so i should keep going :D

Well... what i've been done in this last 3 weeks? I do some artworks. Lets checkitawt

A birthday wishes for gogirl! magz
random pict when i play with bubbles :p
And last week i went to my classmate birthday party. I used my flowerry dress.

Well that's all. I'm so tired to post anymore. Bye guys!! siyya next time :**

Followers